Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pissed

{Edited}

To add on to my previous post, Fidaiy is not spelled as Fidayi hahaha and the main reason why i'm soooooo bloody excited over this weekend's probably the SingFest but i'm no longer excited cause i am not going anyway!!! Hahaha so who carez!!! (^^)

And i'm fuckin pissed with my buyers. Accused me of scamming and cheating them of their money when i'm NOT! My tagboard is spammed like fuck and i really cannot take it anymore. I apologised and explained the whole situation to them, hoping that they'll understand, but it turned out to be the other way instead! They threatened to make police reports and wanted ME to refund back all their money. I DID rush my supplier and help them to ask her for a refund cause i know that they've been waiting pretty long for their goods as well. But hey it's not that i didn't try my best, in fact, THAT'S THE BEST I CAN DO. You can't expect me to fly over to taiwan and point a gun at the workers to hurry right?!!

Having said that, there're also a couple of buyers who are sweet and understanding as well. But there's only A COUPLE OF THEM.

Damn damn damn damn damn damn. !#@$%^&(Why blogger put that as a link? haha no link -.-)

P.S: You guys can actually skip the whole chunk of words above one you know haha! But if you've read it, toooooooooo bad for you haha!