Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Once I wanted to be the greatest

Photobucket
I'm soooooooooo tired all the timeeeeeeeee. My days are consumed with school and work, work and school. I've been trying to get through the pile of books i've been meaning to read before the end of this month but my mind's just too lazy and preoccupied haha...

School was fine, rushed to the post office and back to school again & this comes to my mind that i actually have no oral at all and i rushed back to school for like, nothing?!! Well at least i had a good time so it's not too bad after all!

Oh and i'm sooooooooo inspired by Nichole Richie...


Photobucket
Photobucket

...that i bought these three headbands like almost immediately! One cost 12 bucks and three cost a total of $30...

And y'knw why?

Cause there was a discount given! Haha yayz i love discounts!!!(i knw i sound cheapo but who carez i still love discounts hahaha!) Big bangz
Or should i say who doesn't love discounts!!! $~$